Thursday, March 23, 2017

Make a Call!



Embossed is the twist over at Twisted Thursday this week.  

I chose to combine this vintage design The Write Stuff from MHKDesigns with a flourish embossing folder.   I added some little numbers ~ just seemed to be appropriate!   My paper was laying on the desk.....  I love it when the right paper is just laying there waiting for you! 

Be sure to check out what the rest of the Twisted Thursday team has designed! Remember, the twist is optional, so anything goes.  Be sure to share with us whatever is in your workspace; we'd love to see it!

My design is off to:
MHK Challenge:  AG with MHK digi
Crafty Creations:  AG
Watercooler Wednesday:  Masculine

Thanks for dropping by today.  It's always great to have company!  Please feel free to peruse other pages/posts or view some of my videos at my  YouTube Channel.


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, Katrina! Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this, Katrina! The numbers on the side are perfect! I don't think I've ever seen numbers like this! I may have to find some! Great embossing and papers for this wonderful vintage phone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a neat card Katrina love the image it brings back memories when I see the telephone. Great paper choice too. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katrina this is such an awesome card! Love the boldness of that phone and combined with the Houndstooth DSP and embossing it's got such a masculine feel. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Watercooler Wednesday WWC111 Marsha's Masculine Anything Goes challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great vintage looking card, Katrina! The numbers worked perfectly as an embellishment over the pretty embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those little number embellishments ROCK! Love the papers you used! Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Katrina! Well done! Thank you for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! Love your use of the numbers with the phone image! Thanks for sharing with us at MHKDesigns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's something about vintage, isn't there? Love this phone! Great card. Thanks for joining the MHKDesigns challenge, and I hope you join in again this month. Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete